Aims & Objectives
- To take control of a child's natural senses and ability to learn.
- To provide a nurturing, language enriched, non-competitive learning environment.
- The child develops his/her ability through exploration, touch and learning without fear.
- To improve the child's confidence, self esteem, self discipline, independence and concentration while incorporating fun into learning.
- To keep an open line of communication between parents and staff, informing either of changes or amendments to current structure or arrangements.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle, educating children on food and exercise and using the outdoor facilities as much as possible.
- Bright Sparks embraces all children and values their race, religion, language, disability, culture and class.